The hotel management will be very grateful for complying with the following Rules and Regulations which is meant to ensure peace and safety of your all our guests during their stay in the hotel.
- The rooms in the hotel are booked for nights.
- The check-in starts at 14:00 and finishes at noon.
- The rooms is assumed to be booked for one night unless the Guest specified otherwise.
- All requests to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival shall be reported at the reception till 11am the day on which the date of renting a room expires.
- The hotel shall accept the wish to extend the stay as long as it is possible.
- The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of reservations concerning the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them at the reception as soon as possible which will allow the hotel to react promptly.
- The hotel is required to provide:
- conditions for full and unrestricted rest of the Guest
- security of stay, including security of secrecy of information about each Guest
- professional and courteous service
- cleaning the room and conducting the necessary equipment repairs while the Guest is out or in their presence, only if the Guest accepts it and expresses such a wish
- if possible, the gotel shall try to change the room or alleviate the incoveniece in another way if the failures could not be removed
- At the Guest’s request, the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- providing information concerning the stay and trip
- waking up at specfied time
- storing luggage of the Guests registered at the hotel.
- The hotel is liable for loss or damage to the things brought by people using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of Article 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parites decided otherwise.
- The Guest shall report the damage at the hotel reception as soon as he or she notices it.
- The hotel is not liable for loss or damage to the Guest’s car or another vehicle belonging to the Guest.
- The hotel Guest is financially liable for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and hotel facilities resulting from his or her fault or the fault of people visiting him or her.
- Each time the Guest leaves the room they shall check the closing of the door and leave the key at the reception.
- The hotel Guest shall not transfer the room to other people, even if the period he or she has paid for has not passed yet.
- People not registered at the hotel can stay in the hotel room from 7:00 to 22:00.
- The hotel requires silence from 22:00 to 7:00.
- Because of fire safety it is forbidden to use in the room heaters, clectric irons and other similar devices not being part of the hotel room accessories.
- The hotel may refuse to admit a Guest who has grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during their previous stay damaging the hotel or Guests’ property or causing damage to Guests, hotel employees or other people staying at the hotel or in another way disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or functioning of the hotel.
- Personal belongings left by a leaving Guest in the hotel room shall be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest. If we are not asked for sending back the Guest’s belongings, the hotel shall store these items for 14 days.
- In the hotel there is a ban on smoking tobacco products. If this rule is violated, the Guest will be charged for another day of stay because of the lack of possibility to rent such a room.
Klaudyn Stawisko Hotel
ul. Plut. Ciećwierza 14
Phone/fax.: 0 22 722 00 83