Hotel Terms and conditions
Management of the hotel will be very grateful to you for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which is intended to ensure peace and security of all our guests during their stay.
- The hotel room is rented for a day.
- Check-in from 2:00 PM till 12:00 AM.
- If you have not defined the terms of your stay when hiring the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
- Request to extend the stay beyond the period specified on the date of arrival, hotel guest should report at the reception until 11:00 AM at the expiry date of renting the room.
- Hotel takes into account all wishes of extending the stay whenever possible.
- Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of claims regarding the quality of services, please report them to the reception as soon as possible, which will enable our immediate reaction.
- The hotel is obliged to provide:
- Conditions for a full and undisturbed guest’s leisure.
- Safety of the stay, including the confidentiality of information about every guest.
- Professional and courteous service.
- Room cleaning and repairing services in the absence of the guest and at his presence only when he agrees or requests it.
- Whenever it’s possible offering another room or otherwise dealing with the inconvenience when the fault occurring in the room could not be removed.
- Upon request, the hotel provides the following free services:
- The provision of information related to the stay and travel.
- Wake-up service at the appointed time.
- Storage of luggage of the hotel guests.
- The hotel shall be liable for any loss or damage to the items brought in by guests using its services upon a specific Article 846-849 of the Polish Civil Code, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- Guests should inform the hotel reception about any loss or injury immediately after its discovery.
- Hotel is not liable for any damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest.
- A hotel guest bears liability for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical equipment of the hotel arising from his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
- Each time leaving the room, guest should check if the door is closed and leave the key at the reception.
- A hotel guest can’t hand over the room to a third party, even if the period for which he paid has not expired.
- Guests not registered at the hotel can stay in a hotel room from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The hotel guests are to follow the policy of silence from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Due to fire safety regulations it is forbidden to use the in-room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that are not within the room’s equipment.
- The hotel can refuse to accomodate a guest, who during the previous visit grossly violated the rules of the hotel causing damage to property, the hotel’s guests or personal injury of other guests, hotel employees or other people staying at the hotel or otherwise interfered with the stay of guests or hotel operations.
- Personal belongings left by the guest upon leaving the room will be sent to the address indicated by the guest. If we do not receive such instruction, the hotel will store these items for 14 days.
- There is a strict non-smoking policy of all tobacco products in the hotel. In case of breaking the policy the hotel will charge for another day of the room rent, due the lack of possibility to rent this room to other customer.
Stawisko Klaudyn Hotel Management
Hotel Stawisko Klaudyn
Plut. Ciecwierza 14 Street
tel/fax.: +48 22 722 00 83
mobile: +48 604 081 326